- Cut 2 pieces of leather, each 11". Cut 21 links of chain.
- Take one strand of the leather, double it, and make a larkshead knot through one end of the chain. Do the same to the other side.
- Add 1 6mm large hole bead to each side of leather. Put leather ends into crimp ends and crimp.
- Find the middle of the chain. Using head pin, add 3mm silver, butterfly, 4mm silver and 3mm silver and wire wrap.
- Skip one link on each side of butterfly and add 6mm howlite, 8mm blue howlite and teardrop.
- Skip one link and add 8mm blue howlite, dragonfly and 6mm Swarovski.
- Skip one link and add 6mm blue howlite, teardrop and 6mm Swarovski.
- Skip one link and add 8mm blue holite, 6mm white howlite and teardrop.
- Skip on link and add 6mm Swarovski, teardrop and 6mm blue howlite.
See Materials List below for items used: