- From the beaded pearl chain, separate a 2" piece (5 bead section). The remainder will be used for one side of the necklace.
- Add a split ring to one end of the 2" piece of beaded chain and attach the branch connector to the other end, utilizing the eye loops of the beaded chain..
- On the other end of the branch add the longer length of beaded chain in the same manner as above.
- Add the owl pendant to the second link of beaded chain on the longer side next the branch with a split ring.
- Cut a 8-10" piece of beading wire and crimp one end into the split ring on the end of the 2" beaded chain section and string the following beads: leaf bead cap, 3 glass pearls, leaf bead cap, 3 glass pearls, leaf bead cap, 3 glass pearls, leaf bead cap, 3 glass pearls, leaf bead cap, 3 glass pearls, leaf bead cap.
- Add the lobster clasp to another split ring and crimp the end of the beading wire into it.
- The necklace is adjustable by clasping into the beadede chain.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Antique Gold Pewter Owl Pendant, 22x44mm
Antique Gold Branch Connector Pendant, 32x54mm
6mm Glass Pearl Chain By The Foot, Antique Brass- 1ft
8mm Glass Pearl Round Bead Strand, Turquoise- 15pc
Antique Gold 10mm Bead Cap With Leaves, 10pc- 6pc
Antique Brass 12mm Lobster Clasp
Antique Brass 6mm Split Rings, 25pc- 3pc
Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .018
Antique Brass Plated Recycled Copper Crimp Beads, 100pc- 2pc
BeadSmith Magical Crimp Forming Tool For .014"-.015" Wire
Beadalon Designer Crimper Tool