- Use your nipper tool to cut 5 links of chain. Use your chain nose pliers to open the eye of the french wire. Add the chain and close the eye.
- Place a white opal ab bicone bead and then an 8mm powder rose pearl on a headpin. Above the bead, use your wire looping pliers (or round nose pliers) to create a small loop.
- Connect the loop to the bottom link of the five links of chain. Then, wrap the wire around itself a few times and trim the excess. If you are new to drop beading, check out this video.
- Repeat this process until you have dangled beads from each of the 5 links of chain. Vary the side of the chain link that you dangle from (the bottom link will hang in the center, the one above it, dangle from the right side of the link, the one above that, dangle from the left side of the link, and so on).
- Repeat for a matching earring.
Tools and Materials Needed: