Happy Garden Earring Project
A cheerful pop of color like any well groomed garden. Lively turquoise, scarlet reds and golden hues are a beautiful bouquet of color! Combined together the colors splash from the gold tone earring finding!
Karla Schafer, Aunties Beads Designer
Tools and Materials Needed:
- Make the following drops, (8) single 6mm red pearl drops; (6) single 8mm golden round Czech Glass drops; (4) single 6mm turquoise Swarovski Bicone drops and set aside.
- Open the add-a-bead finding by gently tugging the loose end and string the following onto the wire: (5) 4mm turquoise Czech Glass rounds; red pearl drop; 4mm Czech Glass; golden Czech Glass drop; 4mm Czech Glass; Swarovski Bicone drop; 4mm Czech Glass; red pearl drop; golden Czech Glass; 4mm Czech Glass; red pearl drop; 4mm Czech Glass; Swarovski Bicone drop; 4mm Czech Glass; golden Czech Glass drop; 4mm Czech Glass; red pearl drop; (5) 4mm turquoise Czech Glass rounds.
- Reinsert the end into the finding and crimp the finding closed with chain nose pliers. Tug slightly to make sure it is secure.
- Drop the following on a head pin: 4mm Czech Turquoise, 6mm red pearl, 8mm golden Czech Glass, 6mm turquoise Swarovski bicone, start a loop, slip it into the center loop of the finding and wrap closed.
- Add the finished finding to the loop of the lever clasp earring with chain nose pliers.
- Repeat steps 2-5 to complete the pair.
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 6mm, Turquoise- 6pc
Designer Czech Glass 4mm Fire Polish Strand, Turquoise AB- 38pc
Designer Czech Glass 8mm Bead Strand, Golden- 8pc
6mm Glass Pearl Round Bead Strand, Red- 10pc
Gold Plated Add-A-Bead Hoop Earrings, Pair- 1pr
Gold Plated 2" Head Pins With 2mm Ball, Bag Of 10, 24 Guage- 20pc
Gold Plated Lever Back Earrings with Loop- 1pr
Chain Nose Pliers