1. Cut a piece of chain that has a large round, small round, and oval.
2. On a headpin, pick up a bead cap, bicone, and bead cap. Make sure your bead caps are cupping the bicone.
3. Make a loop. Attach the loop to the oval link on the chain. Wrap the wire and trim the excess.
4. Open the loop on the ear wire. Attach it to the large round link. Close the loop.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 to complete the other earring.
Materials and Tools Needed:
Swarovski Crystal, 8mm Bicone, Amethyst (2 pieces) Antique Copper Plate Leaf Bead Cap (4 pieces) Bright Copper Simple Oval and Round Chain by the Foot (about 2 inches) Copper Head Pins, 2", 21 Gauge, Bag of 25 (2 pieces) Copper French Wires, Bag of 10 (1 pair) Nipper Tool Beadsmith "La Femme" Ergo Pliers, Round Nose Beadsmith Ergo Pliers, Chain Nose With Cutter
I wanted to make something with copper, and I was running out of ideas. Then I came across this design. I bought the items, and made it. It is beautiful, and nice for the spring. It is simple enough for daily use.
Reviewed by: Anushree S. from State College.