1. Cut a piece of chain that measures about 6 inches.
2. Attach a jump ring to one end. Attach your cloverleaf link to the jump ring before closing the ring.
3. Open a jump ring. Attach it to the loop on the cloverleaf directly opposite the jump ring just added. Add half of your toggle to the ring before closing it.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 on the other end.
5. Open a jump ring. Add a seed bead to the jump ring. Skip the first link of chain, the one that contains the jump ring holding the cloverleaf link in place. Attach your jump ring with the seed bead to the next link (the second link from the end). Close the jump ring.
6. Open a jump ring. Add a seed bead to the jump ring. Attach it to the same link from step 5 but on the opposite side of the curb chain link. Close the jump ring.
7. Open a jump ring. Add a seed bead. Attach it to the next link of chain. Close the jump ring.
8. Open a jump ring. Add a seed bead. Attach it to the link from step 7 but on the opposite side of the curb chain link. Close the jump ring.
9. Continue to repeat steps 7 and 8 until you have added 2 seed beads (on opposite sides of the chain) to each link. Do not add seed beads to the last link, the link containing the jump ring that attaches the chain to the cloverleaf link.
Materials and Tools Needed:
Miyuki Seed Bead Mix, Good Earth, 6/0 (1 tube)
Antique Copper Curb Chain by the Foot, 2.8mm (about 6 inches)
Antique Copper Plate Cloverleaf Link, 8mm (2 pieces)
Copper Jump Rings, Open, Bag of 10, 5mm, 20 Gauge (92 pieces)
Antique Copper Plate Toggle, Melody
Chain Nose Pliers (2 pair)