- View the Y-Necklace Video for a quick how to on rosary loops.
- Cut two pieces of chain 7" in length and set aside.
- To create the focal point of the necklace, we will join the two earring findings together with crystal links.
- Open an eye pin slipping it into the first of the three loops and close.
- Slip on a fern bicone, bali spacer, purple velvet bicone, bali spacer, sun bicone.
- Create a rosary loop at the end of the link and add it to the second earring finding in the first of the three loops.
- Create the second link as above, but slide on a sun bicone, bali spacer, fern bicone and connecting it with another rosary loop .
- Create the last link with just the purple velvet bicone, thus creating the angle of the focal.
- Add the focal to the two pieces of chain with a beaded link, sun bicone, bali spacer, purple velvet, bali spacer, fern bicone, again using the rosary link technique connecting to the single loops on each end of the focal. To complete the necklace, add the lobster clasp to one end of the chain.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Gold Plated Triangle Earring Finding, 15x32mm, Pair- 1pr
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 4mm, Sun, 10pc- 4pc
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 4mm, Fern Green, 10pc- 4pc
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 4mm, Purple Velvet- 4pc
Tierracast Gold Pewter Heishi Flat Bali Spacers, 4 mm, Bag of 10- 7pc
Gold Plated Oval Ring Chain By The Foot, 4x6mm- 14"
Gold Plated 12mm Lobster Clasp- 1pc
Gold Plated 5mm Open Jump Rings, Bag of 50- 1pc
Gold Filled Eye Pins, 1 And 1/2", Bag Of 10, 24 Gauge- 5pc
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers