Tools and Materials Needed:
- Put a small drop of glue in the rivoli finding. You will want this glue to be applied to the point of the rivoli, so try to get your glue as close to the center as possible. Use tweezers to gently drop the rivoli into place. Make sure it is centered in the finding. Repeat this with the other rivoli and rivoli finding. Allow about 30 minutes to 1 hour dry time.
- Cut 5 pieces of beading wire measuring about 8 inches each.
- Pick up 2 pieces of beading wire and make sure they are flush at the ends. String a crimp bead onto both pieces of beading wire. Run both wires through one of the end loops on your rivoli finding then back down through the crimp bead. Secure the crimp bead using your crimper tool.
- String a larger bead from your multi mix, such as a cube or triangle. (I actually picked out which beads I wanted at the ends before I began my work and set them aside, but you don't have to do this.) Pull the wires apart.
- On one of the strands, string about 4 inches of seed beads. You will want to start and finish with the smallest beads possible. Put a bead stopper on this strand.
- Repeat step 5 on the other strand.
- If you used a bead stopper in step 5, remove it now. Pull the 2 strands together. Add another larger bead, such as a cube or triangle, and then add your crimp bead. Run the wires through the corresponding loop on the other rivoli finding then back down through the crimp and cube/larger bead. Crimp. Cut excess wire.
- Repeat steps 2 through 7 at the other end of the bracelet. After this, all of your outside strands should be completed.
- Take your last piece of beading wire and string a crimp bead toward one end. Run the wire through the center loop on the finding then back down through the crimp bead. Crimp.
- String a bicone followed by about 1/2 an inch of seed beads. Repeat this pattern until you have used 6 of your 4mm bicones.
- String a 4mm bicone and a crimp bead. Run your beading wire through the center loop then back down through the crimp bead and 4mm bicone. Crimp. Cut excess wire.
- On an eyepin, pick up a bead cap, 8mm round and another bead cap. Make a loop. Attach the loop to the loop on one half of the toggle clasp. Close the loop.
- Repeat step 12 on the other side.
12mm Swarovski Crystal Rivoli, Crystal Golden Shadow (2 pieces)
Antique Copper 12mm Beaded Rivoli Frame 3-to-1 Link (2 pieces)
Miyuki Multi Bead Mix, Flat Iron (about 8 grams)
Swarovski Crystal Round (5000) 8mm, Golden Shadow (2 pieces)
TierraCast Antique Copper Pewter Oasis Bead Cap, 8mm (4 pieces)
Copper Eye Pins, 2 Inch, 20 Gauge, 10pc (2 pieces) TierraCast Antique Copper Pewter Melody Toggle, 11x14mm
Beadalon 19-strand Wire, 30 ft., .015, Metallic Satin Copper (about 40 inches)
Antique Copper 2x2mm Crimp Beads, 50pc (6 pieces)
Zap-A-Gap or 5 Minute Epoxy
Beadalon Designer Crimper Tool