- View the Drop Beading Video for a quick how to.
- Cut two pieces of chain, 10 links each.
- Working with one piece of chain at a time, drop a 3mm round, saucer bead on a head pin and start a loop.
- Slip the drop onto the end link of chain and close the loop with wraps.
- Load another head pin, 3mm round, saucer and start a loop.
- Slip this drop onto the 4th link of chain and close with wraps.
- Repeat the above steps two more times adding the last drop onto the last link of chain.
- Open an eye pin and slip it into the last link of chain that you added the last drop on and close.
- Add a 3mm round, saucer to the eye pin and wrap a loop.
- Add the ear wire to the loop just formed on the eye pin.
- Repeat all steps above to complete the pair.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Designer Czech Glass 10mm Saucer Bead Strand, Dusty Rose- 10pc
Gunmetal Round Beads, 25pc, 3mm- 10pc
Matte Black 4mm Curb Chain By The Foot- 2 3/4"
Gunmetal Curved Wires With Front Bead, Pair
Gunmetal Plate Head Pins, 2 inch, 21 Gauge, 10pc- 8pc
Gunmetal Plate Eye Pins, 2 inch, 21 Gauge, 10pc- 2pc
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers