- Cut (2) pieces of chain, 3" in length and (2) pieces, 3 1/2" length if you want your necklace to measure 19". If longer or shorter make adjustments to the 3 1/2" pieces.
- Cut a piece of beading wire about 10" stringing a crimp bead and the wire guardian, slipping it into the end of a 3" piece of chain
- Crimp using the Magical Crimp Forming Tool.
- String the Agate Collar Pendant in length order as it came off the card as follows: (1) bicone, (3) agate sticks, (1) bicone, (1) agate stick, (1) bicone, (1) agate stick, (1) bicone, (3) agate sticks, this should be the center, (1) bicone, (1) agate stick, (1) bicone, (1) agate stick, (1) bicone, (3) agate sticks, (1) bicone.
- String on a crimp the wire guardian and slip into the second 3" piece of chain crimping as above.
- Drop a bicone onto an eye pin and make a rosary loop on the other end, making three drops the same and one drop with a slightly larger eye loop on one.
- Using one of the three, connect the 3 1/2" chain to the 3" chain on either side.
- Using the last of the three drops, add the lobster clasp to one end of the chain.
- Reserving the last drop for the link the clasp connects into as the closure, use the smaller eye as the chain connector and the larger eye for the clasp.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Green Crazy Lace Agate Collar Gemstone Pendant
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 4mm, Pacific Opal, 20pc- 12pc
Antique Silver Fancy Cable Chain By The Foot, 3x5mm- 13"
Silver Filled Wire Guardians, 10pc- 2pc
Antique Silver Lobster Clasp, 14mm- 1pc
1 1/2 Inch Sterling Silver Eye Pins, 21 Gauge, 10pc
Silver Filled Crimp Beads, 2 x 2mm, 50pc- 2pc
Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .018
Round Nose Pliers
Magical Crimp Forming Tool