- Cut (2) 3" pieces of the cup chain.
- Attach a cup chain end to one end of each of the 3" pieces.
- Drop a 4mm Bicone on a 3" head pin, the curved tube, 4mm bicone wrapping a small loop on the end.
- Attach the tube drop to the closed jump ring with a 6.5mm jump ring.
- Attach the cup chain drop to the closed jump ring as above with a 6.5mm jump ring.
- Using another 6.5mm jump ring, slip it through the jump ring with the curved tube drop on it and close.
- We are now going to hang the combined drops from the last 6.5mm jump ring added from the earwire by simply slipping it on.
- To complete the pair, repeat the above steps, but remember to place the tube drop so that it's curve is opposite.
- Since you are only using 6" of the cup chain in the above instruction, you can make that part of the earring longer for a more dramatic look!
Tools and Materials Needed:
Silver Plated Preciosa Crystal Cup Chain, 2mm- 6"
Nunn Design Antique Silver Cup Chain End, 24pp- 2pc
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 4mm, Emerald AB 2X, 20pc- 4pc
Silver Plated Curved Tube, 2.5x40mm- 2pc
Sterling Silver 18 Gauge 6.5mm Open Jump Ring- 6pc
Sterling Silver Jump Rings, Closed, 10mm, 16 gauge- 2pc
Silver Filled Fancy Earwires, 20mm Length- 1pr
3 Inch Sterling Silver Head Pins, 22 Gauge, Piece- 2pc
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers