- Wire wrap the pendant using the German Square Wire as demonstrated in the video "How to Wire Wrap a Pendant-Top Drilled.".
- Attach a wire wrapped bead to the pendant; see "How to Wire Wrap a Bead video for instructions.
- Cut 11 inches of 49 strand wire crimping on the lobster claw clasp.
- String on half the necklace, see photograph for beading pattern, string on the pendant and then complete the rest of your beading pattern.
- Cut approximately 7 inches of 20 gauge Artistic wire and make a small loop using your small end of the bail making pliers.
- On the opposite side, use your larger bail making plier and make a second loop bringing the loop past the finished circle so that it makes another layer of wire around the larger loop.
- Using your flush cutter, cut the wire and secure the end.
- Take your strung necklace and string on a crimp, place wire through the smaller hole of the element you just made, back through the crimp and pull all access wire through so that no wire is showing.
- Crimp and feed a few inches back into the beads and trim off excess to complete the necklace.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Malachite Jasper Gemstone Briolette Pendant, 38mm- 1pc
10mm Synthetic Malachite Round Gemstone Beads- 27pc
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 4mm, Pacific Opal, 20pc- 14pc
TierraCast Bright Rhodium Hammered Bead Cap, 6mm- 13pc
Silver Pewter 8mm Square Flower Bead- 7pc
TierraCast Antique Silver Pewter Beaded Spacer Rondelle Bead, 6mm- 4pc
Silver Pewter Heart Lobster Clasp, 13x27mm- 1pc
Beadalon German Style Square Wire, 20 Gauge, 6.5 Ft- 11"
Artistic Wire, 20 Gauge, Non-Tarnish Silver Plate, 25 Feet- 7"
Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .018
Sterling Silver Crimp Beads, 2 x 2mm, 50pc- 2pc
Beadalon Semi-Flush Cutters
Chain nose Pliers
Round Nose Pliers
BeadSmith Bail Making Pliers with 6mm and 8.5mm Jaws