- View the Drop Beading Video for a quick how to.
- We will first need to construct our charm bracelet, so cut the chain to 6" for a 7 1/2" finished bracelet.
- Open an eye pin slipping the loop end of toggle on it and close.
- Drop a seed bead, round, seed bead and start a loop adding it to the end of the chain and wrap.
- Repeat the above steps for the other end of the bracelet to add the bar.
- Lay out your newly made bracelet on your work surface to layout your charm pattern.
- I added the first charm to the first link of chain near the loop end of the toggle and then added each additional charm every 5 links and the square flower bead the third link from the charm.
- Attach the charms first, using an eye pin and round wrapping a loop.
- Then go back and add the square beads dropping a seed bead, square, seed bead on a head pin and wrapping a loop.
- I filled in my spaces with a random mix of the acrylic rounds, dropping a seed bead, round, seed bead on the head pins.
- For a fuller effect, I added a round/seed bead drop to both sides of my links with the exception of the charmed links!
Tools and Materials Needed:
Faceted Acrylic Bead Mix, 8mm, 25 Gram Bag- 35pc
8/0 S/L Chartreuse Miyuki Seed Beads
Silver Pewter Dragonfly Charm, 16x20mm- 1pc
Silver Pewter 19mm Butterfly Charm- 1pc
Silver Pewter Dotted Butterfly Charm, 24mm- 1pc
Silver Pewter Butterfly Charm, 23mm- 1pc
Silver Pewter 8mm Square Flower Beads, Bag Of 5- 4pc
Antique Silver Plated 20mm Fancy Butterfly Toggle
Silver Plated 10mm Link Chain By The Foot- 6"
Silver Plated Recycled Copper 2 Inch Eye Pins, Bag of 10- 6pc
Silver Plated 24 Gauge 2 Inch Head Pins, Bag of 50- 39pc
Round Nose Pliers