1. Cut a 6 piece of beadin wire and slip it through the loop of the round end of clasp.
2. Over both wires slip a medium round seed bead.
3. Then separate the two wires stringing a bugle on each one.
4. String a mix of seed beads until you have strung a total 1 of beads on both wires, stringing one strand at a time.
5. Crimp the wires into the middle loops on the side of the filigree finding, using the magical crimp-forming tool.
6. Repeat the above steps for the other end of the toggle.
7. To join the two pieces, cut a piece of beading wire, 5, crimping the end into the side of the filigree finding and sting the desired amount of seed beads, for my 7 bracelet I beaded about 2.
8. Crimp the end of the wire into the other side of the filigree and repeat for the second strand.
9. To adjust the size of the bracelet, merely adjust the amount of seed beads strung in the middle.
Materials and Tools Needed:
Antique Silver Plate Oval Filigree Finding, 18 x 22mm- 2pc Miyuki Multi Bead Mix, Flat Iron Pewter Tapered Bali Toggle, Silver- 1pc Crimp Beads, Bag of 50, 2 x 2mm- 8pc Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .018 Nipper Tool Round Nose Pliers Chain Nose Pliers