1. On a headpin, pick up an 8mm Crystal. Make a simple (rosary) loop.
2. Open a 5mm and a 6mm Jump Ring, Jump Rings 101
3. Attach 5mm Jump Ring through 10mm Link and the Earwire. Close the Jump Ring.
4. Put 6mm Jump Ring through loop on Bead or Crystal, and 20mm Link. Attach this to the bottom of the 10mm Link.
5. Close Jump Ring.
6. Repeat steps 1 through 6 for other Earwire.
Materials and Tools Needed:
Sterling Silver Earwire with 2 mm Ball, Bag of 10 (1 pair)
Sterling Silver Jump Rings, Open, Bag of 10, 5m, 20 Gauge (2 pieces)
Sterling Silver Jump Rings, Open, Bag of 10, 6mm, 20 Gauge (2 pieces)
Bright Rhodium Hammered Round Link, Large, 20mm (2)
Bright Rhodium Hammered Round Link, Small, 10mm (2)
Swarovski Crystal, 8mm Round, Faceted, Crystal (2)
1 1/2 Inch Silver Head Pins, 24 Gauge, Bag of 10 (2 pieces)
Beadsmith Ergo Pliers, Chain Nose With Cutter
Mini Round Nose Pliers