When I saw this mix, it was love at first sight. I created the Fall Leaves and Petals Bracelet first and the earrings came next, but I love them because they can be worn on their own when you want a little swing and sass!
Shanna Steele, Aunties Beads Designer
A note about this design: Your mix will probably not be the same as mine, so you may not be able to follow the instructions or colors exactly, but this gives you a great guideline as to how to wrap the beads and what shapes fit together nicely. To create this piece, I used 2 elongated bellflower beads measuring about 22mm in length, 2 20mm flower beads and 2 bellflower beads measuring about 10mm in length.
Tools and Materials Needed:
- On a headpin, pick up a seed bead and your smaller bellflower bead. Make a simple (rosary) loop.
- Open a loop on an eye pin. Attach it to the loop made in step 1. Close the loop. Add a seed bead and your 20mm flower bead. Make a simple (rosary) loop.
- Open a loop on an eye pin. Attach it to the loop made in step 2. Close the loop. Add a seed bead, your elongated bellflower bead and another seed bead. Make a simple (rosary) loop.
- Open the loop on an ear wire and attach it to the loop from step 3.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 to complete the other earring.
Acrylic Fall Leaves And Petals Mix
8/0 Tr Lime Miyuki Seed Bead
Antique Brass Head Pins with 2mm Ball, 21 Gauge, Bag of 25 (2 pieces)
Antique Brass Plated 2 Inch Eye Pins, 21 Gauge, Bag of 10 (4 pieces)
Antique Brass French Wires, Pair
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers