1. Cut a piece of beading wire
measuring about 24 inches. Run the beading wire through the hole in the pendant. String 5 seed beads on each side of the pendant. Pull the wires together and string your 6mm rondelle and 1 more seed bead. Make sure you string the last 2 beads snugly so your bail of seed beads is tight around the pendant and no wire is showing. Apply a bead stopper to one side.
2. String 8.25 inches of seed beads on one side. String a crimp bead and one more seed bead. Run your wire through one loop on the toggle then back down through the seed bead, crimp bead, and a few more seed beads. Use your Crimper tool to secure the crimp bead. Use your Nipper tool to cut excess wire.
3. Remove the bead stopper and repeat step 2 on the other side.
NOTE: Make sure you have the same amount of seed beads on each side before crimping. To do this you will want to hold the strands up against one another. Be sure that the seed beads at the beginning of each strand are perfectly aligned above the rondelle.
4. Cut a piece of beading wire measuring about 20 inches. String a seed bead, crimp bead, and one more seed bead toward one end of the wire. Run the end of your wire through the other loop on one half of the toggle clasp then back down through the beads just strung. Secure the crimp bead.
5. String 17 inches of seed beads. Then string a crimp bead and another seed bead. Run your wire through the other loop on the other half of the toggle then back through the seed bead, crimp bead, and several other crimp beads. Crimp. Cut excess wire. Materials and Tools Needed:
Black Onyx Faceted Coin Pendant, 30mm, Vertically Drilled
Miyuki Seed Bead Mix, Elegant Evening, 8/0 (1 tube plus 1/4 tube)
Swarovski Crystal, 6mm Faceted Round Rondelle, Jet (1 piece)
Sterling Silver Round Hook and Eye Clasp, 2-strand
Substitute: Sterling 2-Strand Twist Toggle, 15 mm
Sterling 2-Strand Simple Diamond Toggle, 13 mm
Crimp Beads, Bag of 100, 2 x 2 mm (4 pieces)
Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .015
Beadalon Designer Bead Crimper