Eternally Linked Earrings
These earrings were created to match the Eternally Linked Necklace but can be worn with anything and everything since they are done in shades of silver. Want a little color? Add any color 6mm round you desire to have a fun pair of earrings!
Shanna Steele, Auntie’s Beads Designer
1. On a headpin, pick up a 6mm round. Make a loop. Wrap the wire and trim the excess.
2. Open a jump ring. Attach it to the loop made in step 1. Then attach it to the small eternity link. Close the jump ring.
3. Open a jump ring. Attach it to the small eternity link just added. Then attach it to the large eternity link. Close the jump ring.
4. Open the loop on an ear wire. Attach it to the top of the large eternity link. Close the loop.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 to complete the other earring.
Materials and Tools Needed:
Any color Swarovski Crystal 6mm Round or Swavovski Crystal 6mm Round AB/Specialty beads (2 pieces)
Pewter Eternity Link, Silver, 17mm (2 pieces)
Pewter Small Eternity Link, Silver, 12mm (2 pieces)
Sterling Silver Jump Rings, Open, Bag of 10, 5.5mm, 20 Gauge (4 pieces)
1 1/2 Inch Silver Head Pins, 22 Gauge, Bag of 10 (2 pieces)
Sterling Silver French Wires, Bag of 10 (1 pair)
Beadsmith "La Femme" Ergo Pliers, Round Nose
Beadsmith Ergo Pliers, Chain Nose With Cutter