Tools and Materials Needed:
- Cut a piece of the climbing cord using the little cut tool, about 18" in the purple and 20" in the blue.
- Use tape or burn the ends with a lighter to prevent raveling. (Tip: if you have received the cord with a melted end and find it hard to slide on the findings, just trim the melted ends with a nipper tool.)
- Slide the purple cord through the top of the bail finding and the blue through the bottom, centering the bail.
- Dry fit the finding before gluing to check the length. Trim if necessary.
- When ready to apply the ends, put a dab of E6000 into the end finding cap and add the cord, twisting it to insure it is in all the way.
- Repeat for the other side.
- Add the clasp to one side of the necklace, using two jump rings to extend the length.
- Add about 3" of chain to the other end cap using a jump ring.
- Add the pendant with the 10mm jump ring to the loop of the bail.
- Let dry for several hours before wearing.
10mm Climbing Cord By The Inch, Purple- 18"
10mm Climbing Cord By The Inch, Blue- 20"
Sugilite Jasper Gemstone Fan Pendant, 45x50mm- 1pc
Sujalite Jasper Teardrop Gemstone Pendant- 1pc
Antique Silver Double Tube Bead/Bail, 26x28mm- 1pc
Antique Silver Double Cord End, 20x25mm- 2pc
Silver Filled 18 Gauge 10mm Open Jump Rings, 1pc
6mm Silver Plated 18 Gauge Jump Rings, 10pc- 3pc
Silver Pewter Heart Lobster Clasp, 13x27mm- 1pc
Antique Silver Plated Textured Oval Cable Chain By The Foot- 3"
E6000 Adhesive, 2oz
BeadSmith Little Cut Tool for Licorice Leather