- Drop a 4mm pearl onto an eye pin, and make a rosary loop slightly larger than the current eye loop using the round nose pliers or wire looping tool.
- Using the larger eye you created above slip the round link into it and close.
- Open a jump ring and slip it into the other hole of the round link and the hammered ring and close.
- Slip the earring finding onto the eye loop of the 4mm pearl beaded unit, thus creating the earring dangle.
- Drop a flat bali, 6mm pearl, metal seed bead on a head pin, start a loop slipping the drop onto the jump ring to hang down in the ring and finish the wrap.
- Drop a flat bali, 6mm pearl, metal seed bead on a head pin and start the loop 1/2" from the top of the last bead dropped, slip the drop onto the hammered ring and wrap the loop, at least three times.
- Drop a flat bali, 4mm pearl, metal seed bead on a head pin and sart the loop 1/4" from the top of last bead dropped, slip the dorp onto the hammered ring, to the one side of the previous drop, wrapping at least three times.
- Drop a metal seed bead, 8mm gunmetal sparkle, metal seed bead, start a loop and slip it onto the hammered ring, making the 6mm drop the middle bead drop with the 4mm on the other side of it, wrap the loop.
- Repeat the above steps making the drops mirror the above ones to complete the pair!
Tools and Materials Needed:
Swarovski Crystal Pearls, 4mm, Neon Green- 4pc
Swarovski Crystal Pearls, 6mm, Neon Green- 4pc
Gunmetal 8mm Sparkle Beads, 10pc, 2.25mm Hole- 2pc
TierraCast Gunmetal Hammered Round Link, 11mm
TierraCast Gunmetal Hammered Round Link, Large, 20mm
TierraCast Gunmetal Pewter Heishi Flat Bali Beads, 3 mm, Bag of 25- 6pc
TierraCast Gunmetal Pewter Size 8/0 Seed Beads, Bag of 25- 10pc
Gunmetal Plate Eye Pins, 2 inch, 21 Gauge, 10pc- 2pc
Gunmetal 2" Ball Pin With 2mm Bead, 24 Gauge, 10pc- 8pc
6mm Open Jump Rings, Gunmetal, Bag of 10, 18 Gauge- 2pc
Gunmetal Lever Backs, Pair- 1pr
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers