This project uses a rosary loop technique, if you are not familiar with this technique, please watch the following video: Rosary Loop Video
- I will tell you I had some trouble determining the length. I believe because of the beads I chose are round and not flat, that I need a bit more length to have it sit on the wrist and be comfortable. So when doing this you may want to adjust for your comfort and bead limitations.
- On an eye pin, drop a 5mm round, bali spacer 18mm composite bead, bali spacer, 5mm round.
- Create another loop on the end of the eye pin, by bending it over the last bead added at a right angle, trimming the wire and creating a rosary loop with your round nose pliers.
- Open eye loop and slip it onto the end of the Elasticity chain and close.
- Cut the chain to about 6" for the 18mm bead unit; about 6 1/4" to 6 1/2" for the 14mm bead unit or the length you desire (it is easy to make adjustments if you cut it too long).
- Prepare the other bead units as above and add them to the Elasticity Chain so you can begin your memory journey.
Tools and Materials Needed:
18mm Round Flower Composite Stone Bead, Turquoise- 1pc
18mm Round Flower Composite Stone Bead, Red- 1pc
14mm Round Flower Composite Stone Bead, Ivory- 1pc
TierraCast Antique Silver Pewter Beaded Spacer Rondelle Bead, 6mm- 6pc
Silver Plated Round Silver Bead, 5mm, 10pc- 6pc
2 Inch Sterling Silver Eye Pins, 21 Gauge- 3pc
Elasticity 3mm Chain, Clear, 1.2M Spool
Round Nose Pliers