I love these onyx drops and felt they stood on their own and didn't need a lot of fuss, I a sometimes over complicate my designs. The cut of the drop is classicly simple so dropped on a beaded head pin and topped with a Bali Bead was all it needed to create a beautiful pair of earrings.
Edwardian Earrings (Project)
1. Drop the onyx drop onto the beaded head pin and then the Bali Bead.
2. Start a loop with the round nose pliers, because of the guage of the head pin, I suggest using two pairs of pliers to complete the loop, one to graps the top of the loop and the other to wrap.
3. Trim any excess wire with the nipper tool, but try and use the whole pin so that your wrap will be nice and tight.
4. Open the earwire and slip the drop on and close.
5. Repeat the above steps to complete the earring pair.