Please refer to the How to Make a Beading Chain Necklace for a quick how to.
- Cut a 16 1/2" piece of beading chain.
- Attach one crimp end to one of the ends according to the video.
- String 4mm ab round, oval flower, 4mm ab round, 6mm ab round, bead cap, turquoise round, 6mm ab round, turquoise round, 6mm ab round, turquoise round, 6mm ab round, turquoise round, 6mm ab round, turquoise round, bead cap, 6mm ab round, 4mm ab round, oval flower, 4mm ab round.
- Attach the other crimp end to the working end of chain.
- Drop a 4mm ab on an eye pin and make a rosary loop.
- Use the beaded unit to connect the lobster clasp to one end of the chain to complete the necklace.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Designer Czech Glass 14mm Round Bead Strand, Turquoise- 5pc
Antique Brass Pewter 14mm Bead Cap With Dots, Bag Of 10- 2pc
Pewter Antique Brass Oval Flower Bead Strand, 7x12mm- 2pc
Pewter Antique Brass 4mm Round Bead Strand- 5pc
Antique Brass 6mm Round Beads, Bag Of 10- 6pc
Antique Brass Beading Chain By The Foot, .07mm- 16 1/2"
Antique Brass Crimp End For Beading Chain- 2pc
Antique Brass Plated 2 Inch Eye Pins
, 21 Gauge, Bag of 10- 1pc
Antique Brass 12mm Lobster Clasp- 1pc
Round Nose Pliers