Earthly Chic Bracelet Project
The earthy feel of the antique brass findings set off the large round Czech Glass Turquoise beads in this design that makes it so chic and affordable! The asymmetric stringing with the butterfly focal closest to the clasp give this design charm and interest.
Karla Schafer, Aunties Beads Designer
Tools and Materials Needed:
- Cut a 7" piece of beading wire and crimp one end into the tip of the butterfly wing, using the Magical Crimp Forming Pliers.
- String 4mm ab round, oval flower, 4mm ab round, bead cap, turquoise round, 6mm ab round, turquoise round, bead cap, 6mm ab round, oval flower, 4mm ab round.
- Crimp the end of the wire into the bar of the toggle clasp.
- Open an eye pin and add the loop of the toggle clasp to it and close.
- Drop a 4mm ab, oval flower bead, 4mm ab on the eye pin, start a loop and slip it into the middle of the butterfly wing and wrap.
- For a better fit, using the chain nose pliers, gently bend the butterfly to curve along your wrist.
Designer Czech Glass 14mm Round Bead Strand, Turquoise- 4pc
Antique Brass Pewter Filigree Butterfly Pendant, 40mm- 1pc
Antique Brass 14mm Fancy Filigree Bead Caps, Bag Of 10- 2pc
Pewter Antique Brass Oval Flower Bead Strand, 7x12mm- 3pc
Pewter Antique Brass 4mm Round Bead Strand- 5pc
Antique Brass 6mm Round Beads, Bag Of 10- 4pc
Antique Brass Plated 2 Inch Eye Pins, 21 Gauge, Bag of 10- 1pc
Antique Brass Pewter 15mm Roped Toggle- 1pc
Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .018- 7"
Antique Copper Plate Crimp Bead, 2 x 2 mm, Bag of 50- 2pc
Chain Nose Pliers
Magical Crimp Forming Tool, .014