- Cut a 7" piece of beading wire and crimp one end into the tip of the butterfly wing, using the Magical Crimp Forming Pliers.
- String 4mm ab round, oval flower, 4mm ab round, bead cap, turquoise round, 6mm ab round, turquoise round, bead cap, 6mm ab round, oval flower, 4mm ab round.
- Crimp the end of the wire into the bar of the toggle clasp.
- Open an eye pin and add the loop of the toggle clasp to it and close.
- Drop a 4mm ab, oval flower bead, 4mm ab on the eye pin, start a loop and slip it into the middle of the butterfly wing and wrap.
- For a better fit, using the chain nose pliers, gently bend the butterfly to curve along your wrist.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Designer Czech Glass 14mm Round Bead Strand, Turquoise- 4pc
Antique Brass Pewter Filigree Butterfly Pendant, 40mm- 1pc
Antique Brass 14mm Fancy Filigree Bead Caps, Bag Of 10- 2pc
Pewter Antique Brass Oval Flower Bead Strand, 7x12mm- 3pc
Pewter Antique Brass 4mm Round Bead Strand- 5pc
Antique Brass 6mm Round Beads, Bag Of 10- 4pc
Antique Brass Plated 2 Inch Eye Pins, 21 Gauge, Bag of 10- 1pc
Antique Brass Pewter 15mm Roped Toggle- 1pc
Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .018- 7"
Antique Copper Plate Crimp Bead, 2 x 2 mm, Bag of 50- 2pc
Chain Nose Pliers
Magical Crimp Forming Tool, .014