- Cut 10 inches of Elastoma.
- Count out (13) 10mm Moss Green Magnesite beads (referenced as M beads in Step 3 to make things easier) and (13) 3mm copper beads (referenced as C beads in Step 3) .
- The order to place on the Elastoma is 1 M bead, 1 C bead, 1 M bead, 1 C bead,1 M bead, 1 C bead, 2 M beads, 1 C bead, 1 Copper Square Dragonfly Charm, 1 C bead, 2 M beads, 1 C bead, 1 Copper Oval Tree of Life Pendant, 1 C bead, 2 M Beads, 1 C bead, 1 Copper Square Dragonfly Charm, 1 C bead, 2 M beads, 1 C bead, 1 Butterfly Charm, 1 C bead, 2 M Beads, 1 C bead, 1 Copper Square Dragonfly Charm, 1 C bead.
- Once all the beads are on the elastoma, tie the elastoma 3 times, glue with the hypo cement and pull knot into the M bead next to the knot to secure inside the bead so you don’t see the knot.
- Cut off any left over elastoma and leave the bracelet until the next day to allow the glue extra time to cure.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Antique Copper Pewter Square Dragonfly Charms, 13x21mm- 3pc
Antique Copper Pewter Oval Tree Of Life Pendant, 28mm - 1pc
Antique Copper Pewter 19mm Butterfly Charm- 1pc
Antique Copper Round Beads, 3mm, 50pc- 13pc
10mm Moss Green Magnesite Gemstone Bead Strand- 13pc
Antique Copper Jump Rings, Open, 8mm, 18 Gauge, 10pc- 1pc
Beadsmith Elastoma, .8mm Clear, 5m-
Artistic Wire, 16 Gauge, Gunmetal, 10 Feet
Artistic Wire, 16 Gauge, Gold, 10 Feet
Artistic Wire, 18 Gauge, Non-Tarnish Silver Plate, 20 Feet
Artistic Wire 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Wire, 4 Yards
Artistic Wire Spool, 18 Gauge, Natural Copper, 10 Yards- 10"
G-S Hypo Cement
Beadalon Semi-Flush Cutters