- Make the Rivoli Pendant following the Crystal Clay Video, adding the Rivoli to the middle of the pendant and allow to dry.
- Separate the oval link chain with two pairs of chain nose pliers, into the following pieces: (1) 1 link; (1) 4 link; (1) 6 link; (2) 12 1/2" or 50 links.
- Add the shell charm to the large loop of the hook with the single link of chain; anchor with the 4 link of chain; the pendant with the 6 link of chain.
- Add each of the 12 1/2" lengths to the smaller loop of the hook and then the beaded chain pieces to the oval link chain on the smaller loop of the hook.
- Now connect the other ends of the beaded chains, to the fourth link from the end of each piece of the oval link chain. This will create a drape in the beaded chain strands.
- Add the trigger clasp to one end of the chain end and connect into the other end to complete the necklace.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Nunn Design Bright Silver Ornate Round Bezel Pendant, 30mm
TierraCast Antique Silver Anchor Pendant, 27mm
TierraCast Antique Silver Spindle Shell Charm, 24mm Or
TierraCast Antique Silver Pewter Sea Star Charm, 18mm Or
TierraCast Antique Silver Seahorse Charm, 24mm
16mm Swarovski Crystal Rivoli, Crystal AB
Crystal Clay 2 Part Epoxy, Black, 25 Grams
Silver Plate Flat Oval Chain By The Foot, 5x9mm- 28"
12mm Chinese Crystal Beaded Chain By The Foot, Jet with Silver- 12"
8mm Glass Pearl Beaded Chain By The Foot, Silver Tone- 12"
TierraCast Antique Silver Large Hook Clasp, 16x33mm
Silver Plate Lobster Clasp, 12mm
Chain Nose Pliers- 2prs