- Use your nipper tool to cut 8 links of chain.
- Place a 12mm rondelle on a headpin with 6mm rondelles on either side of it. Above the bead, use your wire looping pliers (or round nose pliers) to create a small loop.
- Connect the loop to the bottom link of the 8 links of chain. Then, wrap the wire around itself a few times and trim the excess wire.
- Use your chain nose or round nose pliers to open the eye of one of your french wires. Hang the chain from it and close the eye.
- Repeat for a matching earring.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Swarovski Crystal, 12mm Faceted Round Rondelle, Crystal AB (2 beads)
Swarovski Crystal, 6mm Faceted Round Rondelle (4 beads)
Silver Filled French Wire with 3mm Ball, Pair (1 pair)
Silver Filled 2.5mm Round Cable Chain By The Foot (1 foot)
1 1/2 Inch Silver Filled Head Pins, 22 Gauge, 10pc (1 bag)
Chain Nose Jewelry Pliers
Wire Looping Pliers OR Round Nose Pliers
Classic Nipper Tool