- Use your nipper tool to cut 8 links of chain.
- Place a 12mm rondelle on a headpin with 6mm rondelles on either side of it. Above the bead, use your wire looping pliers (or round nose pliers) to create a small loop.
- Connect the loop to the bottom link of the 8 links of chain. Then, wrap the wire around itself a few times and trim the excess wire.
- Use your chain nose or round nose pliers to open the eye of one of your french wires. Hang the chain from it and close the eye.
- Repeat for a matching earring.
Tools and Materials Needed: