- View the Rosary Loop Video for a quick how to.
- Drop a 4mm round sapphire, 6mm round topaz and 10mm bicone crystal on a head pin and create a rosary loop adding it to the pendant finding.
- Drop a 4mm round sapphire, 8mm bicone emerald on a head pin and create a rosary loop. (repeat) Add the drops to either side of the above drop.
- Drog a 4mm round sapphire, 6mm round topaz on a head pin and create a rosary loop. (repeat) Add the drops to either side of the above drops.
- Drop the remaining 4mm rounds each on their own head pin, making rosary loops and place them in between the drops with.
- Apply a split ring onto the loop of the Crown Pendant, using tweezers or split ring pliers.
- Cut the chain to length or 30" as the sample and slip it through the split ring.
- Add the connector to the end of the chain to connect to fasten it.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Antique Silver Pewter Open Crown Pendant, 23x40mm- 1pc
Swarovski Crystal Round (5000) 4mm, Sapphire, 10pc- 10pc
Swarovski Crystal Round (5000) 6mm, Topaz- 3pc
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 8mm, Emerald- 2pc
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 10mm, Crystal- 1pc
Gunmetal Plate Head Pins, 2 inch, 21 Gauge, 10pc- 10pc
Gunmetal Plated 6mm Split Rings, 10pc- 1pc
Ball Chain Connector, 3 x 9mm- 1pc
Silver Plate Ball Chain by the Foot, 3mm- 30"
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers