- Cut a 20" piece and (11) 3" pieces of supplemax.
- On the 20" piece of supple max, center a crimp tube and slip one of the 3" pieces through the crimp centering it and flat crimp. You will have something that resembles a "branch".
- Working one side at a time, add more "branches" in the same manner, about 1/2" apart, (5) on each side of the center branch.
- Working with the first "branch" add a seed bead, bicone, seed bead, crimp, flat crimping about 1/4" from the end.
- On the other side of this "branch" add a aqua faceted round, seed bead, crimp, flat crimping about 1/4" from the end.
- On the other side of this "branch" add a blue rondelle, seed bead crimp, flat crimping about 1/4" from the end.
- Continue working the branches in an alternating pattern of the rounds, rondelles, seed beads and bicones as above until you reach the last branch.
- Measure 6 1/2" from the first crimp added to the end of the supplemax and trim accordingly.
- String a crimp bead and flat crimp it to the end of the supplemax and cover the crimp with the clam shell and close.
- Repeat above steps for the other side of the necklace.
- Add the trigger clasp to one end and the necklace extender the other to complete the piece.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Designer Czech Glass 6mm Faceted Nugget Bead Strand, Aqua
Designer Czech Glass 9mm Rondelle Strand, Sapphire Swirl
Swarovski Crystal, 4mm Bicone, Bag of 48, Purple Mix
8/0 Orchid Lined Crystal Miyuki Seed Bead
Sterling Silver Clam Shell Tips, Bag of 10- 2pc
Supplemax, .012 in, 50M WHITE- 53"
Silver Filled 3" Extender Chain With 6mm Heart
Silver Filled Crimp Beads, Bag of 50, 2 x 2mm- 35pc
Silver Filled Trigger Clasp, 11mm- 1pc
Chain Nose Pliers