Collective Connection Earrings
A collective bunch of 4mm bicones in our Blue Lagoon Mix, and pewter oval links connect to create these fun and different earrings.
Karla Schafer, Auntie’s Beads Designer
1. Drop bead 40 bicones from the mix one per head pin and set aside.
2. Cut a piece of the Artistic wire and start a loop, slipping it onto an oval link and close with two- three wraps.
3. Slip 20 of the bicone drops on to the wire and wrap another loop down to tighten the bicone bunch.
4. Open an earring finding and attach it to the loop above the bicone bunch and close.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 to complete the pair.
Materials and Tools Needed:
Swarovski Crystal, 4mm Bicone, Bag of 48, Blue Lagoon- 40pc
Bright Rhodium Hammered Oval Link, 13 x 18mm- 2pc
Artistic Silver Plate Wire Spool, 20 gauge, Non-Tarnish Silver- 6”
1 1/2 Inch Sterling Silver Head Pins, 24 Gauge, Bag of 10- 40pc
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers- 2prs