Collective Connection Bracelet
A collective bunch of 4mm bicones in our Blue Lagoon Mix, and pewter links connect to create this fun and different bracelet!
Karla Schafer, Auntie’s Beads Designer
1. Drop bead 40 bicones from the mix one per head pin and set aside.
2. Cut a piece of the Artistic wire and start a loop, slipping it onto an oval link and close with two- three wraps.
3. Slip 20 of the bicone drops on to the wire and start another loop and slip it onto the large round link and close with two-three wraps.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 to mirror the other side of the link.
5. Using both pairs of chain nose pliers open a jump ring attaching a oval link to a rectangle link; rectangle link to solid round link; solid round link to open round link; open round link to half clasp.
6. Repeat step 5 for the other half of the bracelet to complete.
Materials and Tools Needed:
Swarovski Crystal, 4mm Bicone, Bag of 48, Blue Lagoon- 40pc
Bright Rhodium Hammered Round Link, Large, 20mm- 1pc
Bright Rhodium Hammered Oval Link, 13 x 18mm- 2pc
Bright Rhodium Hammered Round Link, Small, 10mm- 2pc
Bright Rhodium Hammered Flat Rectangle Link, 8 x 14mm- 2pc
Bright Rhodium Hammered Round Link, 11mm- 2pc
Bright Rhodium Hammered Square Toggle, 18mm
Sterling Silver Jump Rings, Open, Bag of 10, 8mm, 16 Gauge- 8pc
Artistic Silver Plate Wire Spool, 20 gauge, Non-Tarnish Silver- 6”
1 1/2 Inch Silver Head Pins, 24 Gauge, Bag of 100- 40pc
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers- 2prs