1. Drop bead 40 bicones from the mix one per head pin and set aside.
2. Cut a piece of the Artistic wire and start a loop, slipping it onto an oval link and close with two- three wraps.
3. Slip 20 of the bicone drops on to the wire and start another loop and slip it onto the large round link and close with two-three wraps.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 to mirror the other side of the link.
5. Using both pairs of chain nose pliers open a jump ring attaching a oval link to a rectangle link; rectangle link to solid round link; solid round link to open round link; open round link to half clasp.
6. Repeat step 5 for the other half of the bracelet to complete.
Materials and Tools Needed:
Swarovski Crystal, 4mm Bicone, Bag of 48, Blue Lagoon- 40pc
Bright Rhodium Hammered Round Link, Large, 20mm- 1pc
Bright Rhodium Hammered Oval Link, 13 x 18mm- 2pc
Bright Rhodium Hammered Round Link, Small, 10mm- 2pc
Bright Rhodium Hammered Flat Rectangle Link, 8 x 14mm- 2pc
Bright Rhodium Hammered Round Link, 11mm- 2pc
Bright Rhodium Hammered Square Toggle, 18mm
Sterling Silver Jump Rings, Open, Bag of 10, 8mm, 16 Gauge- 8pc
Artistic Silver Plate Wire Spool, 20 gauge, Non-Tarnish Silver- 6”
1 1/2 Inch Silver Head Pins, 24 Gauge, Bag of 100- 40pc
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers- 2prs