Tools and Materials Needed:
- Cut a piece of beading wire measuring about 10". String a crimp bead toward one end. Run the wire through half of the toggle then back down through the crimp bead. Crimp. Apply crimp cover.
- String a filigree bead cap and a 6mm bicone followed by a fluted bead cap and 12mm disco bead.
- String the following pattern: pewter spacer, a gunmetal/crystal spacer, pewter spacer, 16mm red disco bead, pewter spacer, a gunmetal/crystal spacer, pewter spacer and a 16mm green disco bead. (You will not be able to see the pewter spacers, but they help anchor the large hole gunmetal/crystal spacers so they don't sag on the beading wire.)
- Repeat step 3 two more times.
- String the following: 16mm red disco bead, a pewter spacer, a gunmetal/crystal spacer, a pewter spacer, a 12mm green disco bead and a fluted bead cap.
- String a 6mm bicone, filigree bead cap and a crimp bead. Run your wire through the other half of the toggle then back down through the beads just added. Crimp. Apply crimp cover. Cut excess wire.
Chinese Crystal Disco Bead, 16mm, Ruby Red, Acrylic (4 pieces)
Chinese Crystal 16mm Disco Bead, Green Zircon (3 pieces)
Chinese Crystal 12mm Disco Bead, Green Zircon (2 pieces)
Chinese Crystal Large Hole Spacer Bead, Gunmetal With Crystal (8 pieces)
Pewter Kenyan Bead, Silver, 5mm, Bag Of 10 (16 pieces)
Silver Plated 7mm Fluted Bead Cap, Bag Of 10 (2 pieces)
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 6mm, Crystal AB (2 pieces)
Gunmetal 7mm Filigree Bead Cap, Bag Of 10 (2 pieces)
TierraCast Gunmetal Tapered Toggle, 17mm
Sterling Silver Crimp Beads, Bag of 50, 2 x 2mm (2 pieces)
Silver Filled Crimp Beads, Bag of 50, 2 x 2mm (2 pieces)
Gunmetal Crimp Bead Cover, 3mm, Bag of 20 - Optional(2 pieces)
Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .018 (about 10 inches)
Designer Crimper Tool
Chain Nose Pliers