Tools and Materials Needed:
- Cut a piece of beading wire measuring about 10 inches. String a crimp bead toward one end. Run your wire through the loop on the bar portion of the toggle then back through the crimp bead. Crimp. Apply crimp cover if using.
- String an 8mm chocolate glass pearl and a bead cap. Make sure the bead cap is cupping the 8mm pearl.
- String a 12mm red glass pearl, a bead cap, an 8mm chocolate glass pearl and a bead cap. Make sure your bead caps are cupping the 8mm glass pearl.
- Repeat step 3 six more times. You should have a total of 7 red beads at this point.
- String a 12mm red glass pearl, a bead cap, an 8mm chocolate glass pearl and a crimp bead. Run your beading wire through the loop on the heart portion of the toggle then back down through the crimp bead, chocolate bead and bead cap. Crimp. Cut excess wire. Apply crimp cover if using.
12mm Glass Pearl Round Bead Strand, Red (8 pieces)
8mm Glass Pearl Strand, Chocolate (9 pieces)
Silver Plated 8mm Scalloped Bead Caps, Bag Of 10 (16 pieces)
Pewter Silver Lock and Key Toggle Clasp, 19mm
Silver Filled Crimp Beads, Bag of 50, 2 x 2mm (2 pieces)
Silver Filled 3mm Crimp Bead Covers, Bag Of 10 (2 pieces)
Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .018 (about 10 inches)
Beadalon Designer Crimper Tool
Chain Nose Pliers