Chandra a name meaning moon, shinning, a name that evokes something warm yet vibrant, this Czech Glass Beaded chain with copper accents is magical with the Art Design Glass Toggle in Olivine. Two strands encompass and wrap your wrist.
Karla Schafer, Aunties Beads Designer
- Prepare the beaded chain by relieving (2) pieces of 11 bead sections of chain, do not cut, simply open the eye and slip them apart.
- We will connect the (2) 11 bead sections of chain together with 3 jump rings on each side: open a jump ring with two pairs of pliers and slip 2 jump rings on it and close. Do this again for the other end.
- Take one of the jump ring trios and add it to the end of the beaded chain section by opening an eye of the chain, slipping the jump ring on and then to the end of the second beaded chain thus connecting the two pieces together.
- Take the other jump ring trio and add it to the other ends of the beaded chain to form a complete circle.
- Using an eye pin, open it and slide it onto the first jump ring and close.
- Now working the other jump ringed end, open another eye pin and slide it onto the last jump ring, meaning the eye pins on either ends are in opposite jump rings. This will make the beaded chain strands stagger when lined up.
- Using the mid to larger area of the round nose pliers start a loop above the eye. Slip the loop of the toggle onto the newly formed loop and wrap down to the eye, trimming the excess wire with the nipper tool.
- Repeat for the bar side of toggle to complete the bracelet.
Czech Glass Chain By The Foot, Cream/Jet Swirl, 8mm- 13"
Designer Art Glass Heart Toggle, Olivine, 26-29mm - 1 set
Antique Copper Jump Rings, Open, Bag of 10, 5mm, 20 Gauge- 6pc
Copper Eye Pins, 2 Inch, 20 Gauge, Bag of 25- 2pc
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers