This piece requires knowledge of the no needle right angle weave technique. If you are not familiar with this, please watch the Right Angle Weave Bracelet
Tools and Materials Needed:
- Cut a piece of beading wire measuring about 36". String a seed bead, glass pearl, seed bead, crystal rondelle, seed bead glass pearl, seed bead and crystal rondelle. Position your piece so the last crystal rondelle added is on the left. Cross over with your right thread through the last crystal rondelle on the left.
- On the left thread, string a seed bead, glass pearl, seed bead and a crystal rondelle. On the right thread, string a seed bead, glass pearl and seed bead. Cross over with your right thread through the crystal rondelle on the left.
- Repeat step 2 until you have a total of 15 rondelles. (This will make a 7 and 1/2" bracelet.)
- Pick up 4 seed beads on the left and 4 seed beads on the right. Pull your threads together. Add a seed bead, crimp bead and seed bead to the threads. Run the wire through the loop on half of the toggle then back down through the seed bead, crimp bead, seed bead. Use your chain nose pliers to flat crimp. Run your wires through a few nearby seed beads. Cut excess wire.
- Take one of the cut pieces of wire and run it through the rondelle at the opposite end of the piece. Repeat step 4 to finish the bracelet.
Angelic Crystal Rondelle Bead Strand, Lt. Rose AB, 8x12mm (15 pieces)
6mm Glass Pearl Bead Strand, Crystal Champagne (28 pieces)
8/0 Nickel Plated Miyuki Seed Beads
Pewter Toggle, Large Keepsake, Silver
Silver Filled Crimp Beads, Bag of 50, 2 x 2mm (2 pieces)
Beadalon 19-strand Wire, 30 ft, .015 (about 36 inches)
Chain Nose Pliers