1. Cut 16" of chain with memory wire shears.
2. Put twist pendant on 3" head pin and add 8mm silver, bead cap and 4mm silver.
3. Find the middle of the chain and wire wrap head pin to link in middle. Please refer to this instructional video for wire wrapping basic demonstrations.
4. Cut 2 pieces of 3" of artistic 24 guage wire.
5. Taking 1 piece of 24 guage wire, thread through one end of chain leaving a 1" side and a 2" side.
6. With the 1" side, wrap snuggly around the end of chain 2 times.
7. Take the long end of the chain, thread the end of the clasp through the 2" of wire, and wrap back around near the end of the chain.
8. Do the same with the other side.
Materials and Tools Needed:
Sterling Silver Seamless Beads, 8mm, Bag of 10
Memory Wire Shears
Swarovski Crystal Twist Bead, 22mm, Crystal
Bali Fancy Bead Cap with Dots, 10mm
Sterling Silver Seamless Beads, 4mm, Large Hole, Bag of 25
3 Inch Silver Head Pins, 22 Gauge, Bag of 10
Artistic Silver Plate Wire Spool, 24 gauge, Non-Tarnish Silver
Pewter Tapered Bali Toggle, Silver
Silver Plate Oval Curb Chain by the Foot, 10.5 x 14mm