- Connect the copper finding to an eye pin, using the loop above the double loop, the one you may find to be the bottom.
- On the eye pin, drop the Crystal Copper Twist bead and wrap a loop, tight down to the top of the twist bead.
- On a head pin, drop a 3mm round copper bead, 8mm Crystal Copper Rondelle, bead cone and a 3mm round copper bead.
- Start a loop and add it to the bottom loop of the copper finding and wrap it tight down to the copper bead.
- Add the earwire to the loop of the twist bead drop.
- Repeat the above steps to complete the pair.
- The finished length of the earrings will be about 3".
Tools and Materials Needed:
Copper Plated 25mm Chandelier Earring Findings, Pair- 1pr
Swarovski Crystal Twist Beads, 14mm, Crystal Copper- 2pc
Swarovski Crystal, 8mm Faceted Round Rondelle, Crystal Copper- 2pc
Copper Pewter Bead Cone, 10x12mm- 2pc
Genuine Copper 2" Eye Pins, Bag Of 10, 24 Guage- 2pc
Copper Plated 2" Head Pins, Bag Of 25, 22 Gauge- 2pc
Copper French Wires, Bag of 10- 1pr
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers