Perhaps these are from the stars or outer space, but the Celestial feel that comes from these copper findings and Swarovski Crystal Copper beads makes these earrings out of this world!
Karla Schafer, Aunties Beads Designer
- Connect the copper finding to an eye pin, using the loop above the double loop, the one you may find to be the bottom.
- On the eye pin, drop the Crystal Copper Twist bead and wrap a loop, tight down to the top of the twist bead.
- On a head pin, drop a 3mm round copper bead, 8mm Crystal Copper Rondelle, bead cone and a 3mm round copper bead.
- Start a loop and add it to the bottom loop of the copper finding and wrap it tight down to the copper bead.
- Add the earwire to the loop of the twist bead drop.
- Repeat the above steps to complete the pair.
- The finished length of the earrings will be about 3".
Tools and Materials Needed:
Copper Plated 25mm Chandelier Earring Findings, Pair- 1pr
Swarovski Crystal Twist Beads, 14mm, Crystal Copper- 2pc
Swarovski Crystal, 8mm Faceted Round Rondelle, Crystal Copper- 2pc
Copper Pewter Bead Cone, 10x12mm- 2pc
Genuine Copper 2" Eye Pins, Bag Of 10, 24 Guage- 2pc
Copper Plated 2" Head Pins, Bag Of 25, 22 Gauge- 2pc
Copper French Wires, Bag of 10- 1pr
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers