Tools and Materials Needed:
- On a headpin, pick up your bicones in the following order: white, red, white, red, white, red, white, red and white. You should have a total of 5 white beads and a total of 4 red beads.
- Bend the headpin so the last white bead added is in line with the second to last red bead added.Make a simple loop.
- On a headpin, pick up a red bead. Make a simple loop. Attach it to the loop made in step 2. Close the loop.
- Open a jump ring. Attach it to the top of the loop on the candy cane. This will be in between your second red bead and third white bead. Close the jump ring.
- Open a jump ring. Attach it to the jump ring just added then to the loop on an ear wire. Close the jump ring. Repeat to double up on your jump rings.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 to complete the pair.
Swarovski Crystal 4mm Bicone Beads, Dark Red Coral, Bag Of 10 (10 pieces)
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 4mm, Light Siam (10 pieces)
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 4mm, Siam (10 pieces)
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 4mm, White Opal AB (10 pieces)
Silver Plate Head Pins, 2 Inch, 22 Gauge, Bag of 25 (4 pieces)
Sterling Silver Jump Rings, Open, Bag of 10, 5.5mm, 18 Gauge (6 pieces)
Silver Filled French Wire With 3mm Bead and Coil, Pair (1 pair)
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers