Tools and Materials Needed:
- A working knowledge of bead dropping is required for this project. If you are not familiar with the tecnique, please watch our Earring Construction Video.
- Make the following drops: (2) 8mm pearl drops; (2) drops with the following: Kenyan, skull, Kenyan, 6mm pearl; (2) drops attached to each of the (2) bars: Kenyan, 6mm pearl.
- Add each of the drops and Kenyan beads to the jump ring in the following order: 8mm pearl drop; Kenyan bead; bar drop; Kenyan bead; skull drop. Repeat for the other jump ring.
- Add an eye pin to the jump ring and drop a 6mm pearl and wrap a loop. Repeat for the other set.
- Open the earring finding and add the wrapped loop of the eye pin, repeating for the second one, to complete the pair.
Swarovski Crystal Pearls, 8mm, Neon Pink- 2pc
Swarovski Crystal Pearls, 6mm, Neon Pink, 10pc- 6pc
TierraCast Antique Silver Pewter Rose Skull Bead, 10mm- 2pc
TierraCast Bright Silver Pewter 5mm Kenyan Beads, Bag of 10- 10pc
Antique Silver Pewter Oval Beaded Bar Link, 3x17mm- 2pc
10mm Silver Plated 20 Gauge Jump Rings, 10pc
Silver Filled Fancy Ear Hook, 20mm Length, 20 Gauge
Silver Plate 2" Head Pins With 2mm Ball, 22 Gauge, 10pc- 6pc
Silver Plate 2 Inch Eye Pins, 21 Gauge, 10pc- 2pc
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers
Beadalon Flush Cutter with Soft Ergonomic Handles