1. Cut the chain into two 1” (or a small link, large link, small link section) pieces using the memory wire shears.
2. On a head pin, drop the 8mm round and 8mm rondelle, and start a loop, Basic Earring Construction Video
3. Slip it into the end link of chain and finish the wrap.
4. Start a loop and add it to an end link of the other cut chain.
5. To complete the pair, repeat Steps 2-4Materials and Tools Needed:
Swarovski Crystal, 8mm Faceted Round Rondelle, Crystal Copper- 2pc
Swarovski Crystal, 8mm Round, Faceted, Crystal Copper- 2pc
Bright Copper Simple Loop Chain by the Foot, 15-16mm- 2”
Copper Head Pins, 2", 21 Gauge, Bag of 25- 2pc
Round Nose Pliers
Memory Wire Shears