- Attach the pendant to one end of the chain, by opening the chain link using two pairs of chain nose pliers, adding the pendant and close.
- Drop a bicone, coral nugget, orange coral round onto a head pin and start a loop, slipping into the link the pendant is hanging from, closing the loop with three wraps.
- Make a second drop consisting of a coral nugget, orange coral round, bicone and start a loop, slipping into the link above the previous one, closing the loop with three wraps.
- On the other end of the chain, open the link as above and add the Hook half of the clasp.
- Cut a piece of beading wire about 12" in length stringing on a crimp bead and a wire guardian.
- Slip the wire guardian and wire onto the sixth link from the pendant, crimping the crimp bead with the Magical Crimp Forming Tool.
- String the following beads onto the beading wire: *nugget, round, bicone, nugget, round, nugget, bicone**. Repeat (*-**) two more times. String nugget, round, bicone, nugget.
- To complete the necklace string a crimp bead, wire guardian, slipping it into the "o" ring of the clasp set and crimp.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Silver Pewter Hammered Branch Pendant, 36x65mm- 1pc
5mm Round Orange Coral Bead Strand- 10pc
8-12mm Red Bamboo Coral Medium Nugget Bead Strand- 13pc
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 4mm, White Alabaster, 20pc- 8pc
Silver Plated Oval Chain By The Foot, 7x9mm- 2ft
Bright Silver Pewter Large Hook And Eye Clasp, 15x36mm
Silver Filled Wire Guardians, 10pc- 2pc
Silver Filled Crimp Beads, 2 x 2mm, 50pc- 2pc
Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .018
Chain Nose Pliers- 2prs
Magical Crimp Forming Tool For .015" Wire