Tools and Materials Needed:
- I used a full 2 feet of the fashion stretch in three colors to make this bracelet, as the braid eats up more length than you think.
- Fold each piece of the stretch magic into the smaller opening of the tribuckle, separately making sure the ends are even with one another.
- Begin to braid the strands together using each of the color halves as one strand.
- Braid as close to the end as possible, and secure with a rubber band.
- Now run the braid through the other two openings of the tribuckle, up from the bottom over the bar and back down.
- Make any adjustments to the braid positioning.
- Work each end through the climbing cord barrel and and position over the braid, removing the rubber band by cutting it.
- Once satisfied with your placement, slide the barrel down, apply glue and slide it back up over the glue, cleaning any that has got on the barrel.
- Let the glue set for 24 hrs before wearing!
Fashion Stretch Spandex Cord, Fuchsia, 30mm Wide- 12"
Fashion Stretch Spandex Cord, Snow Leopard, 30mm Wide- 12"
Fashion Stretch Spandex Cord, Turquoise, 30mm Wide-12"
TierraCast Antique Silver Pewter Tribuckle Clasp/Finding- 1pc
Antique Silver Barrel Bead, 15x16mm- 1pc
E6000 Adhesive, 2oz