|If you have ever done a home show or craft show before, you know how hard it is to make a bracelet that fits everybody in the room. It's kinda impossible, right? Or maybe you want to make cute stretch bracelets for little girls, but aren't sure exactly what size would work best. Check out our fun and easy-to-use guideline that tells you lengths and sizes and how to design for whom. Hopefully, this will take the guesswork - and the stress - out of jewelry design!
- Newborn to 1 year: 4" to 5"
- 1 to 3 years: 5" to 5-and-1/4"
- 2 to 5 years: 5-and-1/4" to 5-and-1/2"
- 4 to 8 years: 5-and-1/2" to 6"
- 8 to 12 years: 6" to 6-and-3/4"
- Teenager or Small/Petite Adult: 6-and-1/2" to 7-and-1/4"
- Average Adult: 7-and-1/2"
- Larger Adult: 7-and-3/4" to 8-and-1/4"
A couple of things to keep in mind about this chart. All measurements are approximate. These measurements are based on wrist sizing of the average female. Petite people will generally have smaller bones so, even though the average size female has a 7-and-1/2 inch wrist, a 35 year old woman who is 5'2" may only wear a 7 inch bracelet. Our suggestion? When going to a craft show or hosting a jewelry party, make your bracelets in a couple or few different sizes: small, average and large.