Tools and Materials Needed:
- This piece is designed for a 7 and 1/2" wrist. Add more beads, or less, to adjust size.
- Cut 2 pieces of wire, each about 10" in length.
- String one piece of you wire through one of the side holes of the flower. Hold the ends of your wire together, the flower will be in the middle of the wire. Add 1 5mm bead through both wires. fi>Separate wire and on one of the wires add 5mm bead, 8mm gemstone, 5mm bead, 8mm gemstone, 5mm bead, 8mm gemstone, 5mm bead, 8mm gemstone, 5mm bead, 8mm gemstone, 5mm bead, 8mm gemstone.
- Add crimp bead. Put your wire through one loop of your clasp and crimp.
- Repeat with the other piece of wire. Repeat on the other side of your flower.
8mm Green Matrix Jasper Gemstone Bead Strand, 24 beads
Sterling Silver Seamless Beads, 5mm, 10pc, 26 beads
Silver Filled Crimp Beads, 2 x 2mm, 50pc, 4 beads
Silver Plated Open Flower Pendant/Connector, 29x32mm, 1 piece
Silver Plated 2-Strand Slide Lock Clasp, 1 piece
Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .018
Beadsmith La Femme Ergo Pliers, Flat Nose