View Beading with Right Angle Weave Video for a quick how to.
(CO-cross over- means to run the thread through the bead going in the opposite direction)
- Cut a 16 ½” length of chain and set aside.
- Cut 2ft of supple max and string 3 bicones and let them fall to the center.
- String one bicone on your left thread and CO with the right thread.
- Drop a bicone on each thread, then one on the left and CO.
- Continue until you have threaded 9 bicones.
- String a bicone on each thread and place the center of the chain in the middle of the bead strip.
- CO into the middle bead at the bottom, thus forming the beaded bead and enveloping the chain.
- Run your threads through the sides of the work to reinforce the bead and back to where the threads can be knotted together.
- Run the threads back through the work before trimming with the nipper tool.
- Drop some GS Hypo Cement on the knot.
- Using the jump rings, add the trigger clasp to one end and just a jump ring the other end to complete the necklace.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 4mm, Tanzanite- 12pc
Sparkle Drawn Cable Chain By The Foot, Hot Pink, 2x3mm- 16 1/2"
Silver Filled Trigger Clasp, 11mm- 1pc
Sterling Silver Jump Rings, Open, Bag of 10, 4.5mm, 20 Gauge- 2pc
Supplemax, .012 in, 50M WHITE- 2ft
G-S Hypo Cement
Chain Nose Pliers
Round Nose Pliers