View Beading with Right Angle Weave Video for a quick how to.
(CO-cross over- means to run the thread through the bead going in the opposite direction)
- Cut 2ft of supple max and string 3 bicones and let them fall to the center.
- String one bicone on your left thread and CO with the right thread.
- Drop a bicone on each thread, then one on the left and CO.
- Continue until you have threaded 9 bicones.
- String a bicone on each thread CO into the middle bead at the bottom, thus forming the beaded bead.
- Run your threads through the sides of the work to reinforce the bead and back to where the threads can be knotted together.
- Run the threads back through the work before trimming with the nipper tool.
- Drop some GS Hypo Cement on the knot.
- Cut a piece of chain 1" in length and slip one end of it onto an earring finding.
- On a head pin, drop a bicone, a RAW bead, bicone, create a rosary loop, view how to make a rosary loop video for a quick how to.
- Add the drop to the bottom of the chain.
- Repeat the above steps to complete the pair.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 4mm, Tanzanite- 28pc
Sparkle Drawn Cable Chain By The Foot, Hot Pink, 2x3mm- 2"
Silver Plated Earwires With 2mm Ball, Bag Of 10- 1pr
Silver Plate Head Pins, 2 Inch, 22 Gauge, Bag of 25- 2pc
Supplemax, .012 in, 50M WHITE- 2ft
G-S Hypo Cement
Chain Nose Pliers
Round Nose Pliers
Wire Looping Pliers