1. Using your memory wire shears, cut your memory wire bracelet into 7 separate coils. Each coil should have an overlap of about 1.5 to 2 inches.
2. Using your wire looping pliers, make a small loop at one end of each of your 7 coils. String 60 seed beads on each coil. You will want to have the following: 2 chocolate coils with 60 seed beads each; 2 turquoise coils with 60 seed beads each; 2 bronze coils with 60 seed beads each; and 1 pearl ceylon coil with 60 seed beads.
3. Using your memory wire shears, cut your each coil so you still have about an inch of space to make a loop at the end of the coil. Using your wire looping pliers, make small loops at the end of each of your 7 coils. NOTE: You will not want to make the coils too tight because you are going to need some room to wrap the coils together.
4. Using your nipper tool, cut a piece of 24 gauge wire measuring about 12 inches. Leave about a 1 inch "tail" and wrap your wire between seed beads 1 and 2 in one of your chocolate coils. Wrap it so the wire is looped firmly in between the seed beads and the wire comes down on the back of the coil.
5. Take your turquoise coil and place it underneath the chocolate coil. Take your wire up, around, and over the memory wire in between beads 1 and 2 on the turquoise coil. Wrap it so the straight part of the wire comes out in the back of the bracelet. (You are doing this so you will not see a line on the top portion of the bracelet; you want to keep your wire hidden.)
6. Continue to repeat step 5. You want to wrap your coils into place so they are anchored. The coils should be wrapped in the following order: chocolate, turquoise, bronze, pearl ceylon, bronze, turquoise, chocolate.
7. When you have wrapped your wire around the last chocolate coil, use your nipper tool to cut any excess wire you have. Cut the "tail" you formed at the top. Use your round nose pliers to tuck any sharp edges.
8. Repeat steps 4 through 7 at the opposite end of the coil cuff. You will want to wrap the wire in between beads 59 and 60.
9. Repeat steps 4 through 7 between beads 19 and 20 and again between beads 39 and 40. After you have wrapped all of your coils, you should have them perfectly aligned and anchored to have a bracelet that looks like a solid cuff bracelet.
Materials and Tools Needed:
Miyuki Seed Beads, Opaque Chocolate, 6/0 (120 pieces)
Miyuki Seed Beads, Opaque Turquoise Green, 6/0 (120 pieces)
Miyuki Seed Beads, Matte Matallic Dark Bronze, 6/0 (120 pieces)
Miyuki Seed Beads, Antique Ivory Pearl Ceylon, 6/0 (60 pieces)
Bracelet Memory Wire, Large
Artistic Silver Plate Wire Spool, 24 gauge, Non-Tarnish Silver
Memory Wire Shears
Wire Looping Pliers
Beadsmith "La Femme" Ergo Pliers, Round Nose