Antique Silver 3-Hole Bangle Finding for Licorice Leather, 10mm x 14mm.
This spacer/finding is designed to go with licorice leather
and allow you to create beautiful leather bangle style bracelets.
To use this product, do the following:
- Position your hand as though you are about to slip on a bangle bracelet. Use the bracelet gauge to measure your hand in this position.
- Double that to get a measurement for your licorice leather. If your measurment is 8 and 1/4 inch, you will want a 16 and 1/2 inch piece of leather.
- Run the leather through the center of the hole in the spacer bar. Make sure your leather is fairly centered.
- Drop a dab of Zap-A-Gap in one of the holes. Put the corresponding licorice leather end in that hole.
- Repeat step 4 to finish the leather bangle.