- Add one end of the chain to a split ring.
- Cut beading wire about 14", slide a crimp bead and thread on a wire guardian.
- Slide the wire guardian on to the split ring and crimp using the magical crimp forming tool.
- String a 5mm round, (5) bicones one of each color of the mix, 4mm round; now count out 5 discs of the chain and skipping that link thread the beading wire through creating a drape; string a 5mm round and (5) bicones and chain until you have threaded 9 total sets of bicones and rounds about 9 3/8". (Anklets are about 10" in length.)
- Ending the anklet with a 5 disc drape by adding the split ring to the link of chain, trimming the excess chain if any.
- Add the crimp bead, wire guardian and crimp into the split ring.
- To complete add the clasp to the split ring of one end of the anklet.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Swarovski Crystal 4mm Bicone Mix, Pink Architectural, 50pc- 45pc
Silver Plated Round Silver Bead, 5mm, 10pc- 18pc
Silver Plated Chain By The Foot With 6mm Drops- 12"
Silver Plated Heart Lobster Clasp, 12mm
Silver Filled Split Rings, 6mm, 10pc- 2pc
Silver Filled Wire Guardians, 10pc- 2pc
Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .018
Sterling Silver Crimp Beads, 2 x 2mm, 50pc- 2pc
Split Ring Pliers
Magical Crimp Forming Tool