This bracelet is a classic piece that you will want to make for yourself and everyone you know. Red and green miracle beads adorned with antique gold bead caps makes for a simple, elegant bracelet that you will want to wear for many holiday seasons to come.
Shanna Steele, Aunties Beads Designer
Tools and Materials Needed:
- Cut a piece of beading wire measuring about 10".
- String a crimp bead toward one end of the beading wire. Run the wire through half of the toggle then back down through the crimp bead. Crimp. Apply crimp cover.
- String a 4mm round bead, a bead cap, a miracle bead and another bead cap. Make sure your bead caps are cupping the miracle bead.
- Repeat step 3 seven more times, alternating red and green miracle beads. You should have used a total of 8 miracle beads: 4 red and 4 green.
- String a 4mm round and a crimp bead. Run your wire through the other half of the toggle then back down through the crimp bead and 4mm round. Crimp. Apply crimp cover. Trim excess wire.
- Using your tweezers, attach your split ring to your angel charm. Attach the split ring to the loop on the ring portion of the toggle.
12mm Miracle Bead, Warm Red (4 pieces)
12mm Miracle Bead, Green (4 pieces)
Antique Gold 10mm Bead Cap With Leaves, Bag Of 10 (16 pieces)
Gold Filled Smooth Beads, 4mm, Bag of 10 (9 pieces)
Pewter Tapered Toggle, Antique Gold, 17mm
Antique Gold Pewter Made For An Angel Charm, 12mm
Gold Plated Recycled Copper Crimp Beads, Bag of 100 (2 pieces)
Gold Plated Crimp Bead Cover, 3mm, Bag of 20 (2 pieces)
Gold Plated 6mm Split Rings, Bag Of 25 (2 pieces)
Beadalon 19-strand Wire, 30 ft., .018, Metallic Satin Gold (about 10 inches)
Designer Crimper Tool
Chain Nose Pliers
Stainless Steel Tweezers, 5"
|Related Products, Beading Projects, and Videos